Chapter 1 SOP 5 12th I.T

SOP 5.html

 <!DOCTYPE html>

<html>

<head>

<title>

Multiple Audio Files with controls</title>

</head>

<body>

<center>

<h1 align="center">Multiple Audio Files with controls</h1>

<h2>

The text between the audio tags will only be displayed in browsers that do not 

support the audio element.</h2>

<h3>List of sound files formats</h3>

<ol>

<center>

<li>wav-audio/wav</li>

<li>mp3-audio/mpeg</li>

<li>ogg-audio/ogg</li>

    </center>

</ol>

<h2> Audio with Wav format</h2>

<audio controls autoplay>

<source src="iphone_6.wav" type="audio/wav">

</audio>

<h2> Audio with Mp3 format</h2>

<audio controls autoplay>

<source src="iphone_6.mp3" type="audio/mp3">

</audio>

<h2> Audio with Ogg format</h2>

<audio controls autoplay>

<source src="iphone_6.ogg" type="audio/ogg">

Your browser does not support the audio element.

</audio>

</center>

</body>

</html>

output

Chapter 1 SOP 5 Solution 12th I.T

Tags :-
12th I.T SOP solution,
12th I.T SOP,
12th I.T chapter 1 SOP solution,
12th I.T chapter 1 SOP 5 solution,
12th I.T SOP 5

Post a Comment

0 Comments